Mark your calendars for the annual Wu Tsai Neurosciences Institute symposium, bringing together the Stanford neurosciences community to advance our understanding of the mind and brain in health and disease.
This year's symposium focuses on the theme of "remembering the past and imagining the future" and will include the following distinguished speakers:
- Sheena Josselyn, University of Toronto/The Hospital for Sick Children
- Nicole Rust, University of Pennsylvania
- Lila Davachi, Columbia University
- Elizabeth Mormino, Stanford University
- David Foster, Johns Hopkins University
Registration and detailed agenda coming soon!
Sign up for our mailing list to recieve the event invitation.
Add to calendar