The Neuroscience Microscopy Service (NMS), located in the basement of the Lokey Stem Cell Building, is here to help you with state-of-the-art high-resolution fluorescence microscopy and image analysis.
- two laser scanning confocal microscopes (Zeiss), both equipped for four-color imaging of live or fixed samples
- two two-photon microscopes (Prairie Technologies/Bruker NanoScience)
- one for tissue slice imaging (and electrophysiology),
- one for in vivo imaging
- a structured illumination super-resolution microscope (GE Healthcare)
- a fully motorized widefield microscope (Zeiss) for fluorescence or transmitted light imaging of fixed samples
- two high-powered image analysis workstations featuring:
- NeuroLucida neuron tracing and analysis
- Imaris 3D/4D analysis and visualization
NMS provides expert one-on-one training on all systems, and 24/7 access to the facility for proficient users.
Learn more of our equipment that is available.
Learn more of selected examples of data collected on NMS microscopes.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation, or a 10-minute overview presentation for your next lab meeting, or an individual training session.
Learn more about our rates.