The Neuroscience Microscopy Service (NMS), located in the basement of the Lokey Stem Cell Building, is here to help you with state-of-the-art high-resolution fluorescence microscopy and image analysis.
- two laser scanning confocal microscopes (Zeiss), both equipped for four-color imaging of live or fixed samples
- two two-photon microscopes (Prairie Technologies/Bruker NanoScience)
- one for tissue slice imaging (and electrophysiology),
- one for in vivo imaging
- a structured illumination super-resolution microscope (GE Healthcare)
- a fully motorized widefield microscope (Zeiss) for fluorescence or transmitted light imaging of fixed samples
- two high-powered image analysis workstations featuring:
- NeuroLucida neuron tracing and analysis
- Imaris 3D/4D analysis and visualization
NMS provides expert one-on-one training on all systems, and 24/7 access to the facility for proficient users.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation, or a 10-minute overview presentation for your next lab meeting, or an individual training session.
Andrew Olson, PhD, Director
Neuroscience Microscopy Service
Lokey Stem Cell Building, G0901
265 Campus Drive, MC5453
Stanford, CA 94305