For fast, super-resolution, live-cell imaging, we offer a fully automated Airyscan2 inverted confocal microscope.
The Airyscan 2 allows for 3D super-resolution imaging and 8x speed boost (compared to confocal at Nyquist), as well as tiled imaging, z-stacks and multi-position time-lapse imaging of living cells.
- Temperature, humidity, and CO2 control Definite Focus 2 for long-term live imaging.
- Z piezo stage for fast z stack
- Detection from 390 to 750 nm freely configurable
- Brightfield, DIC and polarizer
- spectral unmixing (34 spectral detection channels via GaAsP photodetector)
405nm; 458nm; 488nm; 514nm; 561nm; 633nm
1 GaAsP detector for increased light sensitivity
2 standard metal-alkaline photomultiplier tubes (PMT),
AiryScan 2 detector (with AiryScan FAST option)
Transmitted light detector (T-PMT)