The Eighth Annual Symposium of the Wu Tsai Neurosciences Institute
The Wu Tsai Neurosciences Institute presents a scientific symposium exploring the addiction epidemic, from neuroscience to policy.
Speakers include Yasmin Hurd from Mount Sinai Icahn School of Medicine, Brian Kobilka of Stanford University, George Koob from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, Marina Picciotto from Yale University and Valerie Voon from Cambridge University.
The symposium will also feature a fireside chat with Associate Justice Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar of the California Supreme Court and a special session with Lenny Bernstein of the Washington Post focused on how scientists and educators can work more effectively with the media.
After the talk series, attendees are invited to an outdoor poster session and reception.
- Brian Kobilka, Stanford University
- Valerie Voon, Cambridge University, UK
- Yasmin Hurd, Mount Sinai Icahn School of Medicine
- George Koob, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Marina Picciotto, Yale University
Special sessions featuring:
- Mariano-Florentino Cuellar, Supreme Court of the State of California
- Lenny Bernstein, The Washington Post