Registration is required.
Join us for the SNI Inaugural Symposium on October 9 & 10.
Be a part of the SNI community. Learn from top neuroscientists from across the country.
The symposium begins at 1 pm on October 9. Check in begins at noon. The symposium ends at 12 pm on October 10.
- Ann Arvin, Vice Provost and Dean of Research for Stanford University
- John Rogers, University of Illinois
- Bruce Rosen, Harvard Medical School
- Thomas Insel, Director of the National Institute of Mental Health
- Carla Shatz, Stanford University
- Karl Deisseroth, Stanford University
- Nita Farahany, Duke University
- Thomas Südhof, Stanford University
- John Hennessy, President of Stanford University
- William Newsome, Director of the Stanford Neurosciences Institute
Molecular & Cellular Neuroscience Circuits & Systems Neuroengineering Human Brain Imaging Neuroscience Policy Neuroscience & Law